Friday, January 27, 2006

ADSL is here!

Well, it's only taken a few months, but I finally got ADSL installed. What a relief to be able to sit online and type emails and this blog and not have to worry that each second is costing me more and more! It's great!

The weather here has been absolutely freezing lately. That's all relative of course, since compared to most of Russia our weather is positively toasty. But I'm from South Africa. And South Africa doesn't get this cold! Ok, some parts do, but I never lived in them! We even had some snow fall which doesn't happen too often here. So I'm told...

Well I knew what I was getting into, so no use complaining.

My flatmate has returned to his home country for 6 weeks, so I'm home alone. I've decided to take the opportunity in his absence to do some spring cleaning. This place could do with a good all round clean. Round 1 starts tomorrow.

With ADSL in place I'm hoping these updates will become more frequent now. We'll see...

No comments: