Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Friends

I've been thinking this past week how important friends are. You don't really appreciate it until they're not around. I have met a lot of nice people here, but none that I can really say I have "clicked" with. Cultural differences and age differences account for some of the issues. While being nice people, I just can't communicate with most of the people I know. It always seems to me like we're having 2 totally different conversations. I'm not even talking about locals here. I'm talking about other foreigners that I know.

I realise that I am totally missing real stimulating conversation. There's a big void and it's starting to get to me a bit. So like I said, sometimes you just don't appreciate your friends until they're not around.

Oh, and just in case you're all wondering... I'm not getting all depressed again. I just been thinking, is all.

No comments: