Thursday, August 04, 2005

Busy, being busy

You know, it's so easy to get busy. I have so many things that need to be finalized in this month. And all of them take time. Partly I have myself to blame since I'm a natural procrastinator. And most of what I need to do could probably have been done long ago.

This weekend was my boets birthday. *****Happy Birthday ANDREW!!!!******* So we had some cool family time. Plus I have brought all my stuff out of storage, so sorting all that was a weekend task. One which, admittedly, I did not accomplish very well...

In preparation for the big move I brought everything I own to Pretoria. After sorting through all my junk I put most of it up for sale. It was a feeding frenzy! I didn't realise all my old junk would be in such high demand. I sold most of it off cheaply. It seems better to me that somebody else can be blessed by it. Rather than it stays in a box for years to come.

Laters,

No comments: