Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Motivation

Well, today I had little motivation to go to university. So I didn't! I'm struggling with motivation as I was never really the student type. So this studying business is a real test. Add to that the fact that we have the rest of the week holiday, because of the end of the holy week, and you can see how my motivation could be low. But I did do some constructive shopping, preparing for winter, so not all is lost. It's getting pretty chilly here now. No rain yet though...

My ADSL application is done. Should be connected in about 10 days. I can't wait! This dialup is sooooooooo sloooooooow! And costly too!

The earth continues to move. We've had over 2000 tremors in the last 2 weeks. It really does make you feel seasick. And just when things got a bit quieter we had another big jolt yesterday. It still has the "experts" guessing.

1 comment:

Paul Evans said...

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the thought. Unfortunately the motivation for me to be in class is not as strong. There are other ways to learn the language. In fact the only reason I'm at the university is that it allows me a student visa.
But point taken, I should probably just decide to be motivated.
Enjoy living out of a box!