Saturday, November 12, 2005

Difficult time

I'm having a bit of a difficult time at the moment. Thus the lack of real posts the last few weeks. I'm really struggling with motivation, has can be guessed. The apparent futility of the university classes and the difficulty with grasping the language. I'm also missing everyone back home. I don't really have people here I can be social with yet. I really miss being able to call people and go out on Friday or Saturday evenings. I just haven't found anyone I'm confortable with yet.

I was also a bit sick this last week. I don't know whether it was a real bug or something in my head. You know, hypochondriac style. A way to avoid class....

Somebody once told me this happens after about 2 months. A real bad patch of loneliness and home-sickness. I'll see how long it takes to get over it.

No comments: