Friday, August 12, 2005

Can it be?

Can it be that another week has passed?

It seems ridiculous how fast time is moving. Well this week has been better than expected, after the bad start. I seem to be constantly busy though. There is still so much to sort out.

My folks are coming up here tomorrow, which will be nice. They'll be around for the next week or so. It will be good to see them again.

Mostly at the moment I struggle with procrastination and time management. With so much to do I tend to get a bit overwhelmed. And then end up procrastinating and doing nothing of what I should be doing. Why is it that we put off what we know we should be doing, in favour of the trivial?

So I'm thinking of adding a prayer list to the sidebar here. Just a few things that people can pray for. I'd like some ideas... (Hint, Hint)

No comments: