Monday, January 14, 2013

God 52

What is it?

The original idea comes from a Blogger who is setting himself 52 spiritual challenges, one for each week of the year. The idea is to challenge your faith, discipline, and preconceived ideas about Christianity. I got interested in this at the first week of 2013 and have decided that this will be a good exercise for my soul. Check out the original idea here, God 52 - The irresistible resolution, and follow the latest at God 52.

What am I doing about it?

Well I've decided to record my efforts and anything I'm learning. Mostly for my own reference, but perhaps others may find it interesting to - thus Interesting Times Blog has been revived after a 2 year silence.

I'm a little behind the curve with the feedback Blog posts, since we're already into week 3....so Week 1 & 2 feedback will follow shortly...

No comments: