Thursday, October 05, 2006

A really busy week

After returning from a hectic week on the South Coast I face another hectic week here in Jo'burg. Monday I took a rest, but since Tuesday I have been working non-stop. The most important task was to get my breakfast invitations out. This was top priority as the breakfast is only a few weeks away.

Apart from that I have many other things to keep me busy: Compiling photos from the out-reach into a CD for the guys; Setting up our CRM application; And helping Papillon finalize their training centre for their ICDL course.

Today I spent the morning at the Papillon Foundation. Next week they start the new computer course, so Stephen wanted one last check of the system before then. It was fortunate that he did! It turns out they can't issue CD's to their students so we had to install the course material on all the computers. What should have been a quick check-up turned into an all-day affair. Leaving me backlogged with all the other things I needed to get done today!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day...

No comments: