Thursday, April 27, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Things are really getting busy now. There's only a few days until I leave and I still have a lot to do. What can I say? I'm king of procrastinators! I am really looking forward to Monday. But before that I need to finish my little task list, which seems to grow faster than I can complete the tasks. Best get to work then....

...maybe later.

This past Monday I visited Ephesus with some friends (as can be seen by the picture below). What an incredible place to visit. It's so interesting to be in a place straight from the bible. Trying to image what it was like when Paul visited. Getting a new perspective on his letter to the church in Ephesus and to the accounts of his visit in Acts. Being there definitely brings the story to life. Anyone who visits Turkey should definitely make a stop in Selcuk and visit Ephesus.

No comments: