Thursday, December 29, 2005

Post Christmas

It's a real pain to have to write an exam on the pay after christmas. Worse is to write 4 exams in one day on the day after christmas. The exams were no fun. I've never enjoyed exams. I don't see that it in any way effectively tests a persons knowledge or the ability of the person to use such knowledge. All it really tests is short term memory skills!

So I don't think I did very well. FOrtunately passing is not a requirement to continue my studying. So on I go. I can only hope and pray that some new opportunities avail themselves because the study is driving me nuts!

I had to say goodbye to some more friends this weeks. 2 of the friends I made in class are leaving. One returning to Germany the other to Australia. Hopefully though they'll both be back here soon.

Now all I have to do is get somebody to read this again....

No comments: