Tuesday, October 04, 2005

School Starts

Well, that was a bit of a longer break than I had planned. It's pretty easy to lose track of the days.

Last week I spent 3 days in Bursa, which was fun! It's quite a lot colder there than where I stay. I didn't realise this so I didn't take any jersey or warm top. Guess who was freezing most of the time... Fortunately a kind soul loaned me a jacket for the duration of my visit.

Yesterday I started my university course. It's just as hard as I imagined. Learning Turkish is going to be tough. We have course from 10:00 till 16:30 on most days with homework for the evenings. Today was my second day learning Turkish and for homework I have to write half a page about what I did this evening! It's real tough!

Hopefully though I will start to make progress.

Now you all have to keep hoping I can get to update this more regularly.

No comments: