Friday, August 19, 2005

Goodbye Pretoria

Well, this is my last day in Pretoria. After what has been an incredibly busy week! It's hard to realise that the this chapter is over and that the next is about to begin. But I'm on my way, finally!

The one annoying think is having to pack up all over again. 20Kg of luggage really isn't a lot. And since that's all they'll let me take on the plane that's all I'm taking with me. Each time I think I've narrowed down my possessions enough I discover I still have too much. How much junk can you collect in 6 months? I'm amazed!

Still, I'll have to make it work somehow. It really has been easier than expected to get rid of my things. I just don't have any attachment to material possessions. That really has helped. I see that as a really positive aspect of God in my life.

No comments: