Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday without prayer

To Pray or Not to Pray
So Thursdays are our day for prayer. We have a morning prayer session where we pray about all sorts of things. This morning though I just didn't feel like praying. I don't know why.
After some thought I came to the conclusion that it wasn't a sin to miss a prayer morning. So I gave it a skip and went to work as normal.

I think God understands that sometimes we're just not feeling like talking to him. Just like in any other relationship. He did create me after all, so I'm sure he understands me.

I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with my relationship with God, just because I didn't feel like praying, either. In fact I think we're doing pretty good.

New DMC Discussion

I started a new discussion on the DMC Yahoo group around the difference between how God is seen in the Old and New Testaments. So far we have two interesting responses. We'll see what comes of that.

If you don't know what the DMC Yahoo group is then give a shout out to Brenton and ask him to let you join.

No comments: